Founded by three sisters, Le Prunier is an award-winning, plum powered clean skincare brand located in Los Angeles, California. Le Prunier prides themselves on creating patented, innovative ingredients for their conscious formulations based on the Power of Plum®. This prized proprietary blend of plum varietals utilizes up-cycled innovation from their fourth-generation organic family farm in Sutter County, California.
What We Are Looking For
We are hiring a full-time Head of Sales to help us spread our message and win over thousands of new customers. We are looking for someone who can both sell and provide support to others as we build a sales team and continue scaling the business. We offer competitive salary, unlimited growth potential and a flexible work environment: work wherever you do your best!
- 5+ years expertise selling to premium retailers in US
- Strong individual sales performance (double or triple digit annual growth) in prior sales roles
- Enjoys networking, understanding customer needs and telling engaging stories
- Has experience with a CRM and other sales tools
- Creative, passionate, a team player and aligned with Le Prunier company values
- Work closely with Director of Sales to pitch our brand and foster relationships to ensure growth with line extensions; focus on winning new accounts and reinvigorating existing retail accounts
- Coordinate strategy with our marketing and promotional teams to grow top line revenue
- Build out and manage a field-based selling and education structure to train premium beauty retailers on the usage and application of Le Prunier products
- Create growth strategies in major retailers by planning strategic events and GWP opportunities
- Past experience with analyzing sales reports, market performance, and strategizing based on volume codes a plus
- Some travel may be required
You’ll excel if you can demonstrate:
- Proven success in an ever changing, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organization skills, and high attention to details
- Enjoy a collaborative work environment and a desire to roll up your sleeves
- Competitive salary and commission
- Fully remote position
- Flexible PTO
- Unlimited growth potential
How to Apply
Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.