Plum Beauty Oil
The original multi-sensory indulgence for face, hands, hair, and body, our Plum Beauty Oil helps brighten, balance, and restore skin while locking in moisture for a soft, youthful glow. Handcrafted from a proprietary blend of sustainably sourced plum varietals, this indulgent oil is an excellent source of nourishing vitamins and anti-oxidants. Powerful polyphenols and omega fatty acids 6 & 9 help protect the skin from damaging free radicals while pro-vitamin A & E help to heal and hydrate skin. Totally clean. No essential oils, parabens, sulfates, preservatives, added fragrance, chemicals.
"The It-Product Of Sustainable Beauty With A 25k Person Waitlist"
"It feels and smells so fantastic, it’s kind of hard to believe. And it leaves the best glow."
"Every drop of Le Prunier Plum Beauty Oil feels very precious — probably because it is."
“My new favorite face oil.”
"In the past few months, this oil has replaced all others for me."
"Not only is my skin instantly plumper every time I use it, but I'm also addicted to the scent."
Use as a natural Sunscreen Booster - helping to naturally fortify and protect the skin barrier from the sun and solar UV radiation.
Hair & Nails
Apply oil to ends of hair to protect against blow dry heat damage or to soften & smooth. Apply to hands and cuticles to soften and nourish.
Protects, hydrates and primes the skin for makeup application. Apply a few drops to foundation for a natural glow.
Mix PLUM BEAUTY OIL and PLUMSCREEN® together in the morning for extra protection from the sun and DNA-damaging free radicals while leaving you with a natural glow.
- RCRobin C.Verified BuyerReviewingPlum Beauty OilI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Concerns Sensitive, DryRated 5 stars2 weeks agoMy eczema is healed!
I LOVE this oil. As someone who suffers from eczema and dry sensitive skin. This oil is everything! Just 4-5 drops a day on my face twice a day and my skin stays soft and heals the dry patches.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ERErika R.Verified BuyerReviewingPlum Beauty OilI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Concerns Dry, SensitiveRated 5 stars1 month agoA skincare must!
If you love your skin, this is a staple for everyone’s regimen. I’ve been using it for about 18 months and my skin looks and feels amazing. Worth every penny.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DKDonna K.Verified BuyerReviewingPlum Beauty OilI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Concerns Oily, Dry, TexturedRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
I'm so happy that I took a chance and decide to try your product! Since then I can't go without it! I love how it hydrates my skin. I'm a happy 60 year old wife, mother and grandma that loves my skin!
Sorry I'm not photogenic and it's not the best picture but I love it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SLSheri L.Verified BuyerReviewingPlum Beauty OilI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Concerns Sensitive, DryRated 5 stars1 month agoIn love
I love the scent , the feel on my skin, the versatility of using it mixed with my day lotion, an added moisture on its own against the elements before heading outside, and my last layer in my nightly cleansing routine. I love using it on my neck and décolleté and backs of my hands.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DDdiana d.Verified BuyerReviewingPlum Beauty OilI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Concerns Acne-Prone, DryRated 5 stars1 month agoA bottle of goodness
I like how light and absorbent it is. I love how I can use it for everything- face, décolletage, body and hair. I have one in each medicine cabinet and one in my car for post beach/surf. I haven’t noticed too much difference in tone or texture of my face yet. Been only using a couple weeks.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5